maandag 6 juni 2011

Pretty girl Krystal Jung

I think I already said this before, but I really like Korean music. Yes I know, I am not even Korean myself, but hey, if it sounds good, then language should not be a barriere right? 
Anyways, right now in the Korean music industry it's like flooded with idol groups. There are like tons of boybands and girlgroups. Apart from making good music and bringing out nice performances, these idols are also considered as eye candy. Bringing this to one of my favorite pretty girls recently, Krystal Jung.


Born as Soojung Jung at October 24, 1994, in San Fransisco. She is the youngest member from the Korean pop dance group f(x). Coming from the United States makes her not only fluent in Korean but also in English. This girl was scouted by her agency when she was only 7 years old, but started training in 2006. She has been training in vocals, acting, ballet, jazz dance and Japanese. 


 


When these girls first debuted in 2009, she caught a lot of attention revealing that she is Jessica's (SNSD) little sister. A lot of people say that they don't really look alike. However, when they stand next to eachother, I can see the resemblance. 


Krystal and Jessica

Aside from having a pretty face, I envy her body too. She is pretty slim, but is not too skinny to where she's just skin and bones. From appearing in some variety shows, we got introduced to her athletic side. In an interview she revealed it's because of her genes. “In my childhood in America, my father was a boxer and my mother was a equipment gymnast so I would exercise everyday.” “When I wake up in the morning, I would put on my gloves and punch with my father. My parents’s athletic blood flows in me so I’m pretty confident when it comes to sports.”

From the show "Kiss and Cry"
 


In my opinion, she's pretty much a flawless pretty girl, who is good at everything. With a gorgeous appearance, fluent in a couple of languages and quite a lot of talents, she makes me envy her. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten